Friday, November 27, 2009

Daring Bakers: Ran out of time...


I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving yesterday.

Today is the reveal date for this months challenge: CANNOLI! I know, doesn't that sound so yummy?!

Well, the month flew by, and this week I had lots of Thanksgiving dessert orders to fill (so happy for a busy week) and then in the middle of it all, I began to get sick. So here we are and because I'm feeling so dang awful, I can't even pull off the challenge at the last minute.

Be sure to visit our hostess with the mostess; Lisa Michele at Parsley, Sage, Desserts & Line Drives to read about this fantastic challenge and the how-to in creating it yourself.

After I'm feeling better, I'll see if I can do a late posting of this awesome challenge. Right now, I plan on staying in bed the rest of the weekend.

Stay tuned.

11 comments:

  1. It has been a busy, busy month and I am actually debating right now whether to do the challenge or not...it would help if I got off the computer:) I'm glad you were able to fulfill all of your orders despite not feeling well! Get well soon!
    P.S. I love the leaves on the cupcakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. The Cupcake looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! This was a busy month for so many =D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad. I love Cannoli. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cupcake. I did a rush job on mine a day after the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Jill..I hope you feel better soon. No worries about the challaenge, as you feeling better is what counts most. Now I'm going to ogle and drool over that amazing cupcake! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, I was late by 2 days this time, just got mine up few minutes ago!! :P I sure hope you're feeling better by now!! Hope you aren't getting the flu! Get well girl! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like to see you recover soon.... Have a good rest, Jill! And no worries, bake cannoli whenever you are free :-)

    Sawadee from Thailand,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for all the well-wishes!! I'm feeling better and I really appreciated it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling better now... those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daring Bakers Ran Out of Time" suggests that members of the Daring Bakers community, known for their ambitious baking challenges, faced time constraints. Games Not Download This could mean they struggled to complete a baking project within the allotted timeframe, highlighting the demanding nature of these culinary endeavors.

    ReplyDelete