Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Little Preview...


I know, it's Tuesday already and no Monday Must Have. It's that time of year where I'm finalizing the Holiday Menu, updating my website, creating and printing the paper version of the menu and creating a few new desserts for the holidays. And on top of all that, I have orders to fill and meetings with clients to attend.

But in the meantime, here is a little preview of one of my favorite cakes and I'll be back in a couple of days with more information and hopefully (cross your fingers that all goes well) the 2009 Jillicious Holiday Menu.

Till then, I hope you all are having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait! This looks amazing =D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented Jill, and I know that despite the hard work you are really enjoying this.

    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the little teaser looks amazing! Looking forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, that LOOKS absolutely DELICIOUS!!! I wish you the best in this holiday season. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a little something for you on my blog :)
    http://anulaskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-great-first-entry.html Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren: Thanks!

    Laura: Thanks and yes, I do enjoy it!

    Sue: Thanks and it's finally done! :)

    Jenny: Thank you, I really appreciate that.

    Anula: Thanks for the award--I'll be passing it on, later this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is SO not fair--to post this and leave us hanging. You know that patience is not my greatest virtue!

    This looks delicious. I can't wait for more info... Seriously, you must be absolutely swamped this time of year!

    ReplyDelete